Unlike most forced draft cooling towers, the Marley MCW cooling tower utilizes large access doors for easy entry and exit. In addition this configuration provides easy access to the motors and fans from grade.
Quiet by Design
All Marley MCW cooling towers are designed for low sound levels by utilizing centrifugal fans and a fully contained water splash zone. In addition, for those applications where sound is more of a concern than typical, consider air inlet or outlet attenuation for the ultimate in quiet cooling tower operation.
Long Life Construction
Rugged G235 heavy mill galvanized steel (G600 in Europe/Z600 China) is standard with S300 series stainless steel as an optional upgrade to part or the entire cooling tower structure. ISO certified plants assure quality factory-assembly.
MCW Steel Cooling Towers use heavy-mill galvanized steel or 300 series stainless steel for high-performance under any operating conditions.
High Performance Inside and Out
- Low-sound forward curved centrifugal fans overcome the static pressure imposed by external ductwork for quiet indoor operation
- Fully-enclosed falling splash zone water area ensures low noise
- Air movement system is belt-driven by means of wedge-belts sized for 150 percent of the nominal power
- Water distribution system includes PVC lateral subsidiary pipes and low-clog polypropylene nozzles
- Low air resistance keeps power consumption to a minimum
- Factory-design tested and rated sound attenuators available for air inlet and discharge.
Cooling Where and How You Need It
- Low noise
Centrifugal fans and a fully-enclosed falling water area create one of the quietest cooling tower configurations on the market.
- Small footprint
Forced-draft, counter-flow design requires considerably less plan area than cross-flow cooling towers typically use.
- Indoor friendly
Because of its low noise, small footprint (with knockdown option) and inlet/outlet ducting, the Marley MCW cooling tower is your best option for indoor HVAC applications.